Class of 2017 show significant improvements in the number of Bachelor Passes and percentage of distinctions per candidate. A very good year for the class of 2017.
We are proud and celebrate another set of excellent Matric results with the Class of 2017.
- 167 candidates passed the examination.
- 163 (97 %) achieved a Bachelors Pass, qualifying them to attend university
- 395 subject distinctions (80%+)
- 13 candidates obtaining 7 distinctions and 1 with 8
- 53 learners achieved 4 or more subject distinctions.
- Of the 16 subjects offered, 12 obtained an average above 70% and 3 above 80% – a reflection of the quality of teaching at the school
The top three candidates at Wynberg in 2017 were Robyn Johansson 93,4%, Isobel Evans 92,6% and Katherine Nicholls 92,1%. We congratulate them and the following candidates who obtained four or more subject distinctions:
8 SUBJECT DISTINCTIONS
7 SUBJECT DISTINCTIONS
Allie, Aqeelah; Babb, India; Booley, Yusra; Chiktay, Afroze; Dickenson, Tyla; Farquhar, Paige; Isaacs, Farah; Johansson, Robyn; Naidoo, Parina; Nicholls, Katherine; Prentice, Shannon; Stephens, Jessica
6 SUBJECT DISTINCTIONS
Barham, Erin; Bredekamp, Lesley; Harrison, Tayob; Jacobs, Ammaarah; Schmid, Maxine
5 SUBJECT DISTINCTIONS
Arendse, Amy; Baloyi, Nkhensani; Bredekamp, Rebecca; Buchanan, Paula; Goliath, Stacey; Kooverjee, Tejal; McKinnon, Blaize; Mia, Qadira; Niekerk, Kristin; Ormond, Jewel; Pitt, Jordan; Prytz, Rebecca; Sedick, Zahrah; Stromin, Juliet
4 SUBJECT DISTINCTIONS
Adams, Maryam; Ally, Zahra; Amardien, Zubaydah; Austin, Juliette; Benjamin, Jayaan; Davids, Zahraa
Dawood, Amarah; Ely, Jennifer; Featherstone, Jenna; Gqaji, Siphoesihle; Harding, Megan; Herbert, Taylor; Kemper, Erin; Makinson, Melissa; Morgan, Tamia; Sasman, Caitlin; Sutria, Laaiqah; Symmonds, Emily; Wichman, Zara